Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Shopaholic

Hello hello baby! I am back. xD

The reason that I didn't blog about my current life is because of the two weeks examination. Its really kills me! Well, just ignore bout it. The exam had finish on last wednesday. Went to KL in the afternoon after I'm back from school. Takes around 4 hours to reached cousie's house which is located at Kepong, Menjalara. *smile

Alrightyyy. Did some shopping at 1 Utama. The shopping mall that I love the most.*winks
Woke up pretty early in the morning and get myself done.

Got some stuffs from cotton-on. I just simply love the shop because the clothes there are simple & nice, the price will not be too expensive compare to others shop.

Have my lunch at the Nyonya's restaurant! Slurp*



The drinks - Cincau.


The Nyonya style's fried rice. *so delicious


The Nyonya style's Nasi Lemak.
Perhaps you guys should try it! *smile


The pretty Mum & I.

On the way back....

The blogger.

Although I didn't get much stuffs, but still I had a great time there! I wonder, why am I feel so happy & relax once I go to KL. *evil smile


Smileeeee,
Qping.

No comments:

Post a Comment