Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Little Princess

Oopppsss! My little princesssss!
She is the most adorable & pretty among the little girls. I will only see her for twice in a year. *cry Hmmm, why am I called her as my little princess? Okay, whenever I saw her, I will just smile & laugh in all the time. The way she talks, she act, she smile, she laugh.... can just simply brighten up your day. When I'm down, I will just play with her around. It makes me cheer in just a short time. Believe me, it's really works! *smile


Don't you think she is adorable?




OMG. I think her mum gonna faint soon. *laughs


She asked me to pose "yeahhh"


I just simply love this photo. xD


I miss you smile my little princess. ='(


Awwwww! Her smile kills me.


She said " You go behind." *LOL


She is laughing non-stop when she saw this. And she loves this kind of photo. *lmao


<3*hearts


I'm pretty sure she will become a leng lui in future. =)

When I am coming back to Penang, she said " see you again this december, jie jie. Remember to bring me Hello Kitty's things ya!" We're the Hello Kitty's fans! xD

Full of LOVE,
Qping.

No comments:

Post a Comment