Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Love the Ong's family

The third day at KL. Woke up early in the morning and went to second's aunty house. Meet up "biu sou" & my cousie. Thanks biu sou for the LV purse! *hearts Mum & aunts plan to watch " Happy Go Lucky " at 8 o clock! Okay, since I'm free so I followed them too. *smiles How long that I never went for movie with the ong's family? Everyone are laughing and talking inside the cinema. Once again, I did feel the warm from 'em.*tears

While waiting for 'em...

The EMO brother. xD

When I'm inside the cinema, I received the msg from ah day. She asked me to meet her up at the menjalara's old town. I told her I'm going to the germany's bar nearby there. I don't know she will went there for the time that I'm watching movie. So sorry for let you wait for the 2 hours leng zai. *shyyy

Erm, a little bit disappointed towards this movie. Not really nice like what i expected. But still, we enjoy it! After the movie, we went for supper. *growing fatt Not in da mood to eat cause ah day is waiting for me to meet her up. I'm so sorry to let her wait for me. *grrrrrr

After went back home and wait for darling bath. Went for the Germany's bar which located at the K-gallery, Menjalara. Well, it is such a nice place! Although the price may be expensive a bit compare to others, but the environment there is nice! You guys should try it.

Pictures of the night..


The germany's bar.


This is what you MUST order. I just simply love this. It is different with others beer when you drink it. *miss


Vodka lime. What a nice mixer is this? I never know that vodka can be mix with the lime. Normally we drink is just mix with coke or maybe others soft drinks right? This is what the bar tender introduce to us. *awwww


Cocktails- Sex on the Beach. Ermmm, this is not really nice compare to the others two. But still not very bad laaaaa. xD


My part-time Boyfriend. xD


I just simply love the way you look at me, Darling. *laughs


Lan yao yeng! *chehhh


My sistaaaa.


Ze blogger. =)


The Emo one. Sitting alone & doing nothing. *LOL



The Hoegaarden's fans. =)


She looks cute right?


Flo flo flo florenceeee


Okay, just ignore it. I know we're childish enough. :D

Reached home at 2 o clock. I just simply like to spend my time with you. Anyway, had a great time with you all. Yuppp, there's a good news! Finally, my darling is coming to Penang for 3 years. Start from next month, July. Oooopsss! I'm extremely happy when I heard that! *scream


We're waiting for you! <3
Lurveeeee,
Qping.

No comments:

Post a Comment